Simple and Fabulous

Saturday, July 18, 2009

7.16.2009 VAcaMAS Camp

July 16 2009... Trip to Vacamas...
The trip was fun... haha, well, the place is amazing and we did a lot of fun activities. I enjoyed spending my day in the nature with all the plants n fresh air.
But, I think it's lame becuz it's too HOT n SUNNY out there!!! ahhh... winter i miss u <3




It's a  long '2 HOURS' ride to Vacamas from our city!!! But i had a fun ride in the bus tho... for the fact that i never stay in my seat ..wahahah..

OMG... I WILL NEVER EVER GOING TO DO THIS AGAIN...NO MORE WALL CLIMBING FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE!! THIS IS SO SCARY!! MY ARMS, BACK, AND FOOT 'HURT' SO 'BAD' AFTERWARD... IT'S  NOT FUN,SERIOUSLY... T^T

OUCHHH...i can feel my pain still.. T^T








1 comment:

my everything, my love

my everything, my love